- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Peppers are easy to freeze and do not require blanching! Find tips here.
- For greatest nutrient retention eat peppers raw.
- Add raw strips to salads and sandwiches, eat strips with your favorite dip.
- Roast peppers, place red pepper over hot coals or an open flame on your grill. Toast it, turning often, until the skin is evenly blackened. Place pepper in a brown bag for 10 min to steam. Skin will peel off easily with a knife.
- Marinate and grill peppers.
- When handling hot peppers be careful not to touch your face or your eyes and wash your hands thoroughly when you're finished.
Root 5 Farm Stuffed Peppers
Indian Green Pepper Curry (Capsicum Masala)
Black Pepper Steak
Caramelized Onions and Peppers
Red Pepper Risotto
Quinoa Salad with Black Beans, Red Pepper, and Cilantro
Chickpea Salad with Roasted Peppers
Roasted Poblano Potato Soup
Hot & Smoky Poblano Pepper Salsa
Spicy Shrimp and Bell Pepper Stew