up to 2 weeks
- Store cucumbers in plastic bag in the hydrator drawer of your fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Sliced cucumbers deteriorate very quickly.
- Check out a few ways to preserve cucumbers for the cold months here.
- Add cucumber slices to a sandwich.
- Toss sliced cucumbers with plain yogurt or mayo, fresh dill, salt and pepper.
- Toss sliced cucumbers with your favorite vinaigrette dressing.
- Soyo Long is a traditional long-fruited variety from China. It's a sweet-flavored, ribbed fruit growing up to 15" long. Try using this unusual-looking cucumber in salads, for bread-and-butter, or mixed vegetable pickles. Excellent eating quality, bitter-free.
Root 5 Farm Simple Seasonal Bites
Sour Cream Cucumbers
Chinese Cucumber Salad (use Soyo Longs)
Cucumber and Radish Salad with Yogurt and Cumin